Adrian is ...

    Monday, June 8, 2009

    A Beautiful Thought


    Heard some wonderful pointers from Father last Sunday.


    Once an old man was walking down a street when he heard a cry, "Help me! Help Me!" He turn to the side and found a frog. And the frog said to him, "If you kiss me, I will turn into a Beautiful Princess and will love you with all my heart and follow you wherever you go." But the old man continued walking. The frog then became curious and asked the old man,"why won't you kiss me so that I may be with you whole heartedly."

    The old man answer,"I'll be better off with a talking frog instead of a beautiful Princess"

    Food for thought:
    1. It is afterall a form of union that we all long for and we cannot live life alone.

    ** When we give alms to the poor, the poor do pray for us instead of envy us. This is indeed a beautful cycle.

    No comments: