Adrian is ...

    Tuesday, June 9, 2009

    Monsters vs. Aliens


    It's finally about time I start looking for a belt for my riding. ;) And just as I went to tamp, I thought I saw a Puma one.. Not bad man! Locked and focused. Then off to NTUC for some Wasabi Chips. bought 4 packs.......and then kena tekaned by X again. Action only...... this person.


    Went by to CJ again ..... what's new and I think I'm starting to like the CJ's signature roasted pork. Will have to slow down on the duck for awhile. Will still need the sour plum sauce for an extra kick tho. Then came a call from Ah Xuan. As always will chio me out at the last minute. He prob thinks I'm some kinda prostitute. When exclaimed, suddenly I heard a LOL. Wah lau, from a straight face, I also ended up LOL. Unbelievable! =X

    And then back to the movies. Monsters vs. Aliens this time. And now lets see who's the biggest clown. Double checked on the sitting locations just outside the theatre. Was obvious the left side was the Theatre 5. But Nooooo~ Some joker. I don't know who....... but I'm sure you might guessed it...... went to the right side instead. Ended up in Theatre 6. with a half screening of Night at the Museum 2. Power! LOL~

    LoL!!!! Finally managed to enjoy the show. As always DreamWorks has done it again with those super realistic hair strands on their animations. LiS *heehee*..... Everything.....everthing looks so real. In terms of humour, i still prefer Monsters Inc. but this is definitely a good watch. Jello part was a real killer. HAhahahah! 7.5/10

    And thanks to Kim, everything had to be cut short. Prediction of a certain flooding at T2.









    3 comments:

    Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

    LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL...

    Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

    Duno who so troublesome ... comment must be moderated somemore ... hiya!+

    Unknown said...

    ;P got moderation meh? maybe it's to screen you..... cos you are very very very.... dangerous. ;P LOL