Adrian is ...

    Friday, June 5, 2009

    Terminator Salvation


    As usual, predicted and it came true. Ate till we lost track of time to get Sing $ tickets. Tsk!

    Was supposed to wack Imperial Treasure with X, but ended up at the Moon instead. Can't help it. The sukiyaki is just to good to miss.

    Then I taught a thing or two abt the potential of a D40 to this Canon/Nikon user. Simple stuff nothing fancy =P Forgive me Canon fans.

    Then it was about time to hit Terminator Salvation. Heard from Damian it was a good show. Said it was 8/10 with 2 hours of non stop action. And as always, I have to take it with a pinch of salt.

    It was definitely a reasonably good show with Batman's Christian Bale and Sam Worthington with cameo appearance, Arnold Schwarzenegger. HA! I just screwed it. ;P
    I say it's good for just 7/10. The CGI was reasonably good. But for some reason, I felt the scope of view was a little to tight. Bah!

    Nice wallpapers. I Like!











    2 comments:

    Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

    forgive what forgivr :P bleah! hahah ... nikon rocks!

    Unknown said...

    erm.....nikon.... what is dat? =X