Adrian is ...

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    Evony in Crystal Jade


    Of late I have been looking out for Ultima Online for mac os. But I guess it's just not practical for this machine of mine since it's supposed to be for work only. But the hunt goes on. Until I saw a banner on some website. It read..... Evony Online (www.evony.com). And it sure looks so similar. Had a go at it and it sure seems just as fun. But I will never forget those times in Ultima Online. A place I call home, a place where exciting moments with friends were spent. And it's one hell of a ride when you're hooked, you're not gonna leave the land of Napa Valley easy.
    But what the heck, Evony is free!!! ;) Can't believe I'm in Crystal Jade getting my stats up ;P Well it's dinner time anyway. A time of peace and quiet. And a time of rest. So stop the nagging.......I want my peace. ;)

    Look out for me. I'm on Server 9 (State: North March) & World 9 (State: Saxony)




    No comments: