Adrian is ...

    Saturday, October 3, 2009

    Sleepless in Bedok


    This is Madness man! I seriously have no idea. But I'm just not able to sleep well since last Wednesday. This is so not normal. What gives? Am supposed to be preparing for a shoot at 7am. Slept like for 3 hours and mysteriously got up at 3am. Crap!

    And since I couldn't get to sleep, I opened the package which Jerry Ghionis sent me. Woots! Picpockets. Ran thru them and showed my sister the samples. And I must say it's one hell of an investment. Inspiring and motivating. A total whole new meaning to what Yervant my Photo Master was explaining the other time. Will prob try some new styles later at the wedding.

    Soon it was about 1 hour before the alarm rang. The mind is Wandering and Wondering. Wandering on the various bike brands for me to feast on and Wondering on who's next. Oh what the heck! I'm gonna try and cool off and compose and think again in the next few days.

    Ciao!


    No comments: