Adrian is ...

    Monday, October 5, 2009

    My New Darling


    K man, I'm all set for my new baby. ;) This is it. Gonna have her done up into a street style setup. Low and Slow. And it's gonna look even gorgeous compared to this XC setup. Watch out for it. ;)

    Santa Cruz Blur LT2
    Black Anodized (S)
    Black Fox Vanilla RC (front)
    Fox RP23 (rear)
    Thompson Stem
    Raceface Handlebars
    Odi Grips
    Chrisking Headset
    XT Cranks
    XT Brakes
    XT Shifters
    XT Derailluers
    SDG Saddles
    Thompson Seatpost
    Kona Jackshit Pedals
    Mavic 321 Rims
    Kenda Nevegal Tires

    **Parts and accessories may change without prior notice. Spender reserves the right to change whatever he wants on his baby.





    4 comments:

    Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

    not white?

    Unknown said...

    For a change loh, I chose black, but the white looks kilat leh. And since Im getting a replacement for the other white one Commencal, I dun want to have 2 Xiao Bais in my house. ;X

    Next time I show you. Just placed the deposit just now. It better be ready by friday. Cos I wanna chiong Ubin soon.

    Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

    so long no blog ...

    Unknown said...

    busy ... busy working...... then riding.... then work again.... XP.

    coming soon le.....

    btw, canon point n shoot cameras are terrible. Even at 800 iso, quality is bad..... at least for me lah! Sometimes, I don't know if it's me.... or cos my other camera has better quality control.

    Disappointing leh! =( Initially tot of getting S90.