Adrian is ...

    Monday, May 11, 2009

    Star Trek


    After getting a deadly shot of International. I nearly made another rash decision on Traitor and good thing I went thru the trailer on GV's webby. I was definitely gonna give it a miss and hit Star Trek instead. Indeed a wise move. Best part grape's victim didn't say a word until I brought it up.

    Completed some paper work at the office then rushed off to meet up with the victim. Wacked on some Chicken Ramen at Sakae, then off for the show. What can I say about the show? It was Fantastic. Totally Fantastic. The view of the universe is simply beautiful. With all its advanced graphics. You will not fall asleep on this one. You seriously do not wanna miss this show. 8/10.

    Will wanna watch it again ;)







    No comments: