Adrian is ...

    Monday, May 18, 2009

    Lazy Sunday


    Got up at 4pm and prepare for church and then dinner with Dam at Tamp Mall. Supposed to check out some suits but ended up liming tea until time went by. It was 10.30pm. After we left, he can actually told me..... erm.. I think we don't have to look for the suits already.... I was like.... Holy crap! I totally forgot about it.


    Anyway, am quite surprise that the Signature Roasted Pork at Crystal Jade was quite good. But the funny thing was that they dosed me with a side of mustard sauce for my pork.
    Good thing I didn't dip that precious pork into it. It stings the tongue man. Especially when I assumed that it was going to taste sweet. Bummer!!! =S










    Some very cool looking wallets. Am aiming for the envelope holder for my passport. ;)




    No comments: