Adrian is ...

    Thursday, July 31, 2008

    A Walk up Ann Siang Hill

    I finally had some time to pop by the relocated 'Books Actually' store along Ann Siang Hill this evening and saw this little bugger. It's freaking glowing in green man.


    And tot hey since I'm here, why not give this fellow a little fashion shoot to show his Oh so cool *body glove top.


    K this is disturbing. I really dun know what these books do to deserve a prison sentence. These are Actually Books man.


    Self Portrait


    now this is *puzzle link* ???


    I seriously like this shot a lot.



    2 comments:

    LEE, Marcus said...

    Did you just your fluid signature on the road in the second shot of your self-portrait?
    I won't tell! Heh!

    Unknown said...

    Haha! Nice one there. Spilled my Milo Dinosaur lah! =P