Adrian is ...

    Friday, February 27, 2009

    The "Ups & Downs" Side of Life


    Just happened to be walking around my work place looking for locations to shoot and saw this. I guess this pic, as simple as it is, it reflects very much on the uncertainly in our daily lives. Nonetheless, I see a Cross when the down side is at its darkest.


    To all who experience failures in life, always remember that, "In the moment of your darkest hour, the Light of Hope is always at its brightest."






    1 comment:

    LEE, Marcus said...

    Inspiring man... I am at that cross-roads in what may possibly be my darkest hour and your simple picture reflects that so well.
    Also reminds me of a quote from LOTR: "I give you the light of EƤrendil, our most beloved star. May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out."
    Classic.