Adrian is ...

    Wednesday, December 10, 2008

    5Dmk2: Street Style Riding (HD Video Sample)


    Ha! Santa came early and since I have seen so many test runs with pictures all over the net but very little coverage on the HD video capturing on this splendid cam, I would certainly like to take the liberty to display what I shot during the holiday season last Monday (Hari Raya Haji). Equipped with the new 5D mk2 and a couple of guys on bikes. We hit out to ECP and Orchard Road.


    Seriously I just had the intention to grab a couple of casual shots. but what the hell. I went out for something more.

    Do hope you all will enjoy this clip.

    Please do send your comments. Good or Bad. I'm at all ears for them.

    Please email me at adrianliaw@gmail.com for a Password to view the Video. Thanks


    **Without a doubt HD really does suck up on the processing time.


    Biking with 5Dmk2 from Adrian on Vimeo.

    No comments: