Adrian is ...

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    The Passing of ......

    Just after a recent shoot at the passing of my grandma, I asked myself, if I will have another chance to record another this year. And just last week, I helped a friend to do the honour of documenting a time of solemn of his mum's departure. In my opinion, I find this occassion a time of peace. A time to contemplate and to be really grateful of the people around you. We are so often distracted by material things in life that we fail to realise that these cannot be brought over to the other side. And when it's time to depart, it will probably be very hard to let go.

    If we can only take a moment of our busy schedule to acknowledge those closes to you before it's just too late.

    **as this is a very solemn occassion, no actual pictures will be shown and I thank you for your kind understanding.


    No comments: